Approx. Rs 16,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Type Of Ph Meter||Table-Top|
|Ph Range||-2.000 - 20.000pH|
|Power||DC 5V adapters, using AC 220V/50Hz|
LMION-40 is a high accuracy meter, used for measuring the ION concentration, ORP and pH values of liquids. The meter widely used in environmental studies, chemical labs, swimming pools etc.Salient Features
- During the pH mode, Up to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition
- selectable pH buffer standards and temperature units.
- Automatically calculates and displays electrode slope after calibration.
- During the ion mode, 2 to 5 point push-button calibration from low to high concentrations
- Direct readout ion concentration simplifies the elaborate measurement precess.
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) ensures highly accurate measurements over the entire range.
- Automatic endpoint function freezes the stable measured values for easy reading and recording data.
- Calibration due reminder prompts you to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Help message as a operational guide to helps you understand how to use meter.
- setup menu lets user customizes buffer standards, calibration points, stability conditions, resolution, measurement units, date and time to meet measurement requirements.
- reset function can resumes all settings to factory default values.
- built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meets GLP standards.
- stored data can be tranferred into computer via USB communication interface.
STANDARD ACCESSORIES: pH Buffers, temperature probe, electrode stand, power adaptor instruction manual.