Approx. Rs 2.15 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Distinguishing Rate||0.1% IACS|
|Dimension (L x B x H)||180*75*30 mm|
|Temperature Compensation||Automatic Compensation to the Value of 20 Degree C|
|Operating Temperature||0 Degree C to 50 Degree C|
|Probe Diameter||12.7 mm|
|Measurement Technology||Eddy Current|
|Instrument Case||Anti-Intense Impact Water-proofing Polyester.|
|Measuring Range||6.9% IACS-110% IACS (4.0 MS/m -64MS/m)|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95 %|
|Fitting||Portable box,Probe in cable; Operating manual,Conductivity standard sample,Adapter.|
|Available Measuring Accuracy||23% IACS (+/ -0.1% IACS),100% IACS (+/- 0.3% IACS)|
|Power Supply||High Capacity,High Performance Lithium Polymer Battery|
We are offering a wide range of Eddy Current Electrical Conductivity Meter
. EE0011 is a kind of eddy current electrical conductivity meter, which is designed for quick & convenient electrical conductivity measurement of material property, such as material separate quality control material state check and so on. It uses the electromagnetism testing principle. Testing objects focus on non-ferromagnetic material.Features:
- The meter uses 60 KHz (aviation industry standard) to inspirit.
- The testing data can be read in two kinds of unit: %IACS and MS/m.
- Its big typeface, the back light illumination designs are advantageous for users to take the testing data even in low light condition.
- It uses the high property battery to make sure it keeps more running time, and because of its mini-size, it is easy to carry and to grasp hold.
- The design of the meter is more advantages: user can replace the probe in the outdoor, don’t need to return to the company to adjust the probe into matching the meter.
- It can hold measurement data.
- The electrical conductivity meter can be used to test the conductivity of aluminum, copper and other non-ferrous magnetic metal in the processing industry.
- In the aerospace and automotive industries the electrical conductivity meter can be used to monitor the process of heat treatment, the strength and hardness of aluminum alloy.
- Test the conductivity aluminum when it has not been oxidized.
- Test the purity grade of materials.
- Test materials resistivity.